Thursday 10 July 2014

I still don't know what I'm doing

I forgot to write here again. I just kind of lost all motivation, all will to keep trying. I mean let's be honest here. I am not the most interesting person out there, and I don't have all that much to say.

But you know I did start this thing for a reason. And there are two or three people I know who do read my ramblings and who, on different occasions, have asked me to look after my blog a bit more.

So here I am. Writing on my blog. Check me out.

I am on holidays after all, it's not as if I don't have time. I mean I literally just spent my entire day in bed watching "Orange is the New Black" and "Firefly". My mother is probably going mental cause I have no social life and all I do is "mope" around the house.

I have a job this time though, so unlike last summer she can't guilt trip me about it. I take my victory's where I can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment