Sunday 14 July 2013

Cakes and coffee

I went to Starbucks for lunch yesterday with a good friend of mine. It was pretty cool. I had to take the bus into town and then I actually had to find the Starbucks without somehow managing to get lost.

I think she was a little worried about that to be honest. She knows that my skills at losing myself in places I'm not supposed to be able to get lost in are relatively good. She was sending me messages the night and the morning before I took the bus, making sure I knew where to go.

Kind of nice really though, that she was worried. It shows that she cares.

In any case I didn't get lost.

I found the place and I found my friend, and we had cookies. It was nice it really was. We didn't stay for very long though. She had to go back to work.

Still it was nice to get out, just to have some cakes and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment