Monday 24 June 2013

Intense writers block

Why have I not written anything for this blog for over two weeks?
Why haven't I written anything for the fun of it in over a month?
Why amn't I writing anything at all anymore?

I'm not entirely sure. I don't have any motivation I guess. No inspiration, no ideas. No desire to write either. I haven't even been reading really. I've been listening to audio-books instead. It demands less effort.

Maybe this lack of creativity has nothing to do with writers block and everything to do with pure laziness. Or maybe I'm just depressed.

I think I might be a little depressed.

After all what have I been doing these past few weeks? Apart from sleeping (a lot), and watching TV? I've done a little babysitting, but only a little. And that's it. I haven't even been visiting my friends. They haven't been visiting me either. I don't think this is a good sign for the future.

Maybe I should go and see a doctor. Although that would demand a certain amount of effort. Get up. Walk to his office. Wait for hours in the waiting room. Try and explain what's wrong.

Bah. I should just buy some kittens instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment