Monday 30 September 2013

Procrastineuse professionnelle

Monday is the worst day of the week, I'm pretty sure this is common knowledge. I mean I don't know anyone who gets up on Monday morning and goes "Yes! I have to work now! TGIM".

If I ever met someone like think I would be very afraid.

And it just so happens that Monday is my longest day in terms of how many hours of class I have (at least for the moment), and it's also the day where I have my least favourite class.

Jurisdictional Institutions.

Even the name turns my brain to mulch. Anyway I survived the lesson (barely) and I've been at home for three hours staring at the blank piece of paper I'm supposed to be preparing my notes with.

Basically instead of working I've been messing around on the Internet and daydreaming. And the longer I wait until I actually start working, the later I'll be finished. Which means I might end up working when it's late and I hate that. And yet, here I am, writing this instead of getting my shit together and just finished the blasted work.

 Procrastination is an evil thing indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment