Monday 2 September 2013

Writing letters

I love writing letters. I mean I love emails and text messages just as much as the next person, but there's just something more special about getting an actual paper letter.

Usually when I write a letter it's a spoof letter, because for giving actual important news email is just easier. But funny joke letters are always brilliant. At least I try to make them funny. My humour isn't always top quality. But hey I try!

I sent a letter today, except that it was an actual proper letter. I just felt like writing a real letter to my uncle who lives in America. Every now and again I give him some news via email, and I don't know I just thought that maybe an actual letter might be more fun. I mean it's different, isn't it?

I hope I don't come off as crazy or anything. Just because I'd love it if people sent me letters doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.

In any case it's done now. It's sent, and I don't regret it. I'm not sure how long it takes for a letter to go from France to the States though. I'll probably forget I ever did it and then get confused when/if he ever answers.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment