Saturday 31 August 2013

And the dish ran away with the spoon

My mum, sister and stepfather went for a walk in town this afternoon. I was went to go with them but for some reason I was really tired this morning and so I ended up going back to bed instead.

So instead of going outside in the sun and spending time with members of my family, I fell asleep for an hour then watched two movies (Zombieland and Corpse Bride).

Good going Chloe.

Anyway when they came back in the evening my stepdad had brought me back a book called "Complete Nonsense" by Edward Lear. It's the coolest thing, oh my goodness.

Anyway after having had a look through it I can't get "hey diddle diddle" out of my head, even though it wasn't actually written my Edward Lear. Oh well.


Hey diddle diddle,
The Cat and the fiddle,
The Cow jumped over the moon.
The little Dog laughed,
To see such sport,
And the Dish ran away with the Spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment