Thursday 29 August 2013

Freedom & Love

Tomorrow I'm going to have the whole day to myself. I haven't had one of those for a little while. I'm hesitating spending the whole day reading a book (or maybe two), or watching the second half of the first season of American Horror Story.

Tough choice.

Either way school starts in less than a week so I might as well enjoy the last moments of complete free time that I have left.

If a watch the show I could cuddle up with my cat, and I can't do that if I read. He always pushes the book away as if to tell me to pet him instead of hold up the silly useless paper thing.

I'm going to miss him when I go back to college. It's almost sad how the creature I miss the most, and who probably misses me the most is my cat.

He's my baby, my darling, my boy. I can't imagine loving anything or anyone more. He's so perfect.

So if he shows up in the early afternoon, I'll watch the show. If he doesn't I'll read. Either way it's not like I'm studying. To think I might spend my last moments of freedom doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment