Thursday 8 August 2013

Des bananes et des pommes

My mother has been away on holidays with my little sister for about a week now, and my stepfather will soon be joining them. My dad is here though so I guess he'll be able to feed me (I'm hopeless).

But ever since my mother has been gone he has been making these fruit and veg smoothies every other night, and they are very nice. He's quite proud of them really.

First he made one with mint, apples, and cucumber, and I think that that one was my favourite.

But the other day he made one with kiwis, pears, vanilla ice cream, cucumber and something else I can't remember. Anyhow my friend Asma came to visit so we offered her some. She tasted it and exclaimed that it was Delicious perfectly obvious that it was made out of apples and bananas.

It took a lot of convincing on my part to assure her that there were absolutely no such fruit in that particularly smoothie. We agreed that she would never win any games based on guessing the ingredients in a dish or drink.

It was quite funny though. I'm not sure why she was so sure, but I have a feeling that she may have been tricked by the vanilla ice cream.

Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment