Wednesday 28 August 2013

Fear

I don't have panic attacks, or anxiety attacks or whatever you call them. I'm lucky enough to be able to keep control of my own body and breathing when I panic.

Sometimes though, when I'm alone, usually in my bed at night, I get what I can only describe as a fear attack. There is nothing physical about it, I don't have any trouble breathing or anything like that. It's just that all of a sudden I get crushed by an overwhelming fear or everything. Of nothing. Of anything.

I don't know why I'm afraid, I just am, and it's awful.

I'm afraid right now. Because the world is going to shit, as it always is, and I feel terrified. I don't know what's going to happen, and that scares me.

And the worse thing is that there is absolutely nothing I can do except curl up with Bob, my childhood cuddly toy, and wait it out until I eventually fall asleep.

It fucking sucks man.

No comments:

Post a Comment