Friday 30 August 2013

The most important person

I had a two hour phone conversation with my best friend this evening. It was as awesome as anything awesome can be.

I miss her so much.

You see she's been working all summer so we're hardly been able to talk. The fact that she lives in an other country doesn't help either.

I can't even begin to explain my love for this person. It's gotten to a point that I'm almost afraid to express it because I'm afraid that I might love her more than she does and that would be painful. But then she assures me that it's actually the opposite so I think that we're probably ok.

Still I worry now and again. I always do.

She is number one and she always has been and always will be. Period. She's not my best friend, she's my soul mate, it's a whole different story.

I don't know man, I just really love her. Let the whole world know.

So yeah Tam since I know you're reading this I shall leave you the following message : you should probably be afraid of me. And did I mention that I love you a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment