Wednesday 29 May 2013

Friendship

Friendship comes in many different shapes and sizes.

I have friends that I only seem to be friends with if I keep in regular contact with them, and speak or see them every day.

I have friends that I've known my whole life, and friends that I've only known for a few years or even months.

Some friends I talk to everyday but trust only moderately. Other friends I only talk to every now and again and yet they know everything about me.

I have many friends that I only see once or twice a year, and to whom I only speak to occasionally. And yet many of these friends are the friends I'm the most fond of. In fact one of these very friends is my best friend and obviously I love her to pieces.

Friends come in so many different colours and shapes I can't even begin to describe it. I have friends that I can talk to when I'm sad, friends to whom I can talk complete and utter nonsense with, friends who will tell me when I'm being an idiot...

Friendship is the most important thing in the world. I don't know what I'd do without mine. I guess I'd probably be insane.

Friendship. What a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment