Tuesday 5 February 2013

Chocolate muffins

So I made muffins again. This was not planned. I was actually working on an assignment (that I've almost finished by the way) when suddenly I just needed to do something other than stare blankly at my computer screen writing about the third and fourth republics.

So I got up, got out the ingredients, and BAM suddenly I had made chocolate muffins.

I really need to stop doing this.

They are good though. I only realised after making them that I could have added bananas, and I have a feeling that that would have been delicious. Next time.

Because yes. There is obviously going to be a next time. I don't know when I turned into a stress baker, but at least I get snacks out of it.

Got to love the silver lining.

The recipe for those who may want it :  http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/27866/basic+chocolate+muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment