Sunday 10 February 2013

I made muffins... again

I made muffins again today. I swear this is becoming a problem. Admittedly it's not a problem I thought I would have but that just goes to show that you never know what life will throw at you.

Seriously though. Muffins. Strawberry jam muffins to be precise. What the hell. Before this it was butterbeer muffins, and before that it was chocolate muffins, and before that it was chocolate chip, and before those I made chocolate cake, and before that cookies! Lots of cookies!

Why am I doing this. I never did this before. I don't even know how to cook, and about three months ago I didn't know how to bake.

I am so going to put on weight. Oh well.

The other day during a lecture my friend Eda turned around to talk to a girl she knew (I didn't know her because I have no friends) and the girl pointed out that Eda and I always looked like we were on a picnic.

I get her point because in almost every lecture I bring us a muffin and my Thermos with some tea, and sometimes when we have long days with no breaks I even bring lunch.

And yet when it comes to making an actual proper meal I am somewhat useless. My muffins are pretty damn good though.

Silver linings.


No comments:

Post a Comment