Friday 1 February 2013

The adventures of Chloe the tired student (part 2)

So hey! Guess what I did this morning! I got up at 6:55 in the morning, got dressed, had breakfast, drank some tea, put my face on, made my bed, left the apartment, got my tram, walked to my lecture hall, walked into my lecture hall ready for a class starting at 8 o'clock sharp, and that's when I found out that I actually only had class at 9.

Well fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Fuck. Fucking fuck.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was more or less exactly my reaction this morning when I found out that I could have slept an entire extra hour this morning.
I have mentioned here before that sleep is precious to me. I love my sleep. I need my sleep. I could have slept another fucking hour.

I was a little annoyed to say the least.

Anyway I ended up waiting the hour away by talking with a friend and some other people. And then we had lessons and bla bla boring.

Then I went home and made chocolate mousse to cheer up a friend, then a had a skype session with another friend to cheer her up.

Then I tried to get some work done. Tried being the operative word here.

And now I am going to bed early because I have class tomorrow. A Saturday. Because my life sucks. And not only do I have to get up at 8, I also can't go home this weekend, meaning I have to stay in Strasbourg alone without seeing my friends that I haven't seen in ages and whom I really really miss.

I swear some days are just ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment