Sunday 28 April 2013

Panic mode

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, ohdearohdearohdear.

Not panicking. I'm not panicking. Ok so maybe I'm panicking just a little. But frankly you can hardly blame me.

I mean I come back to Strasbourg for my exams tomorrow, the day after and Thursday, so I'm stressed out as it is. I did not need to come home to find a letter from the people who own my current place demanding information so that I can move out.

I literally have no idea what to tell them. I don't know what I'm doing, I hardly know what's going on in the first place!

Do. Not. Panic.

I called my dad because I figured he could help me out a little, but what do you know! He's not home, he's working and he's not home until late.

Don't panic.

To make things even better I haven't finished studying for my exam tomorrow, let alone for my other exams this week.

DO NOT PANIC.

I am so not ready for adult life. Days like this I think I never should have left home in the first place. Honestly what was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment