Sunday 7 April 2013

To my Cousine chérie

Oh Cousine, je suis une courge. Je n'écris plus. Me pardonne tu?

I haven't been writing anything at all lately. I'm not entirely sure why. A mixture of intense writers block, and a mild state of depression. And I'm getting stressed out because hey! I have exams in two weeks! My last shot at validating my year! Of not having to repeat everything from scratch. I'd rather not do that. I mean if I have to then so be it.

But I'd rather not. Obviously.

I'm a huge procrastinator though, which if affecting my studying. I am however trying to push through. And whatever happens I intend to do my best. Even if my best happens to not be enough.

I'm trying to look on the bright side. I'm moving next year. I'm going to live in an apartment with a friend, instead of living on my own. I'm really looking forward to it.

I mean what's not to like? I'll be less lonely, less expensive, and it's be most likely more fun too.

So that's what's been going on in my life, my loveliest and dearest Cousine. Study, work, sleep, cakes, and I'll admit it : I've also been watching some (very good) TV shows. I love a good TV show. And a good cake. I'm actually making one right now. Cinnamon! Yum yes darling?

En bref je t'aime très fort ma Cousine, et je vais essayer d'écrire plus. Je suis juste un peu triste et fatigué ces derniers temps. Ça passera.

No comments:

Post a Comment