Saturday 20 April 2013

The future

In my mind there's nothing scarier than not knowing what's going to happen next. That's something that gives me butterflies in my stomach, and makes me feel sick.

I hate not knowing. It's the worst. I hate not knowing how someone is going to react to something I say, I hate not knowing the people I'm surrounded by, and well you can guess the rest.

I get scared when I don't know exactly how something is going to happen. It makes my insides twist up in fear. So you can imagine what imagining the future must be like for me.

It's horrible. I avoid doing it like the plague.

I actually can't visualise my future self at all. It's like a huge dark void in front of me and I hate it so much, because it scares me so much, and I'm getting really tired of being scared.

I'm scared of a lot of things. It does get exhausting sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment