Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy birthday bro

Today is the day that my brother turns seventeen. When the fuck did this happen?

Jesus I remember when he was seven! And now he's seventeen??

Mindfuck.

Not that I'm not pleased or anything. It's just that I feel old now. And time is going past so fast it's insane. Five minutes ago we were kids fighting with each other and telling tales. And now I'm in college and he's an official athlete on a national team.

Again with the mindfuck.

I remember turning seventeen. I still feel like I am seventeen. Hell I feel like I turned seventeen yesterday! But I'm going to be nineteen in two and a half months and it's a little scary.

I think I've already mentioned how I hate growing up. I really really do.

Wow. If this is my reaction when my brother has his birthday, imagine my reaction on mine. I have a feeling that it won't be very pretty.

Anyway my brother is seventeen today. Happy birthday bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment