Monday 14 January 2013

Uncomfortable family dinners

I feel like I'm going insane, and this because I'm not comfortable surrounded by my own family.

I feel guilty even saying that. I mean they love me, and I love them. But they're just so... I can't even explain properly. Invasive. Pushy. Sure of their own opinions. Better than me. I'm uncomfortable because no matter what I do, or what I say I always end up feeling insignificant, stupid, and completely overwhelmed by my own unimportance.

I spend too much time with these people and I end up not even able to communicate anymore, and I'm constantly in danger of bursting into tears just so that I can express myself and my opinion. Because YES guys, I do have an opinion. Shocker I know.

It can get fairly unpleasant I must say.

Sometimes it's not so bad, I can just shrug it off and move on. But sometimes I feel like I want to scream at them, and just be like "You know what? Fuck you." and then just leave the room dramatically like I'm a character in some movie drama.

But I'm not and I can't. Because I, just like every one else, live in the real world. Which sucks.

Suck it up Clo.

No comments:

Post a Comment