Sunday 27 January 2013

Visiting my cousin

I saw my cousin yesterday. It was awesome. I hadn't seen Ciosa in about a year. I'd talked to her everyday (I've mentioned her on this blog before), and she's pretty much aware of all that goes on in my life. But it's always so good to see someone you love that much in the flesh.

Yeah I love my cousin a lot. I think I probably love her more than she loves me, but I don't mind that. I love a lot of people more than they love me.

Something you should know about me : when I love someone I love them completely, faults and imperfections. I will be loyal, and I will always be on their side.

And when I dislike you, it's just as intense. This is why I avoid snap decisions. I take my time deciding whether or not I can trust you.

I try and think the best of people, because I don't like being hateful. Because when I am, I can be a fucking bitch. When I hate you it's over. Go away, and don't come back. And if you do you had better be willing to work on making me like you again. It's not easy believe me.

I trust my cousin. And I like to think she trusts me too. She's fun, she makes me laugh, and she makes me feel more comfortable with myself. Ciosa and Tamar (two of the people I trust most in the whole world) get to see me when I am more confident because they bring it out in me. Alone I go back to being shy and invisible. I feel seen with them.

Needless to say I had a great time with Ciosa yesterday. Although because we're dickheads we forgot to take any pictures. Oh well. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment