Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas dinner


Christmas dinner. So much food, for so little people. Yummy yummy food.

My dad stole a canapé by distracting my Grandmother shouting "look at that beautiful sunset". It was pitch black outside, and had been for a while. We all looked. Either my dad is a genius or we're just all very dim.

No turkey here it' all seafood (not that I would even eat turkey if there was some. I don't eat meat), so we have a table full of shrimp, and smoked salmon, and some tuna and lots and lot of other delicious things to eat.

There's also sausage and meat (yuck) for my dad and the rest of the family.

And to make things even better there are cartoons and kids films on the TV. All the good stuff basically.

And just in case I can't come back before Christmas, I hope you all have a good one! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment