Tuesday 11 December 2012

My bed is magical


I don't know how, or why, but I think my bed is magical.

Well actually I do know why. My bed attracts people onto it and makes them fall asleep. And once they are asleep they are trapped forever (Well. For a little while) because they are too comfortable and don't want to get up. Ever.

This is why I sleep all the time. My bed is a trap.

Seriously though people are always falling asleep in my bed. It actually happens all the fricking time.
Sometimes my friends come over, head straight to my bed, get in, and go to sleep. My reaction is usually to give in and join in.

In fact at this very moment one of my friends is currently sleeping in the trap. My bed I mean.

Oh wait she's waking up! Wait... No. She's back asleep.

I guess I'll go join in on the dreaming then. Sweet dreams all.

No comments:

Post a Comment