Thursday 20 December 2012

Freedom is making me incoherant


I'm FREE!

That is until January. I have exams in January. Shit.

But whatever! I'm free now! I can sleep, and eat, and watch videos on youtube all day long! Sweet beautiful freedom!

Except for the fact that I still have some Christmas shopping to do before Monday. Although technically I have until Saturday because then I'm going on holidays...

And the stress is back.

I hate Christmas shopping. I never know what to get anyone and everyone always gets me a better present then I get for them and UGH. Just ugh. That about sums it up.


I have mentioned before that I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas. This is one of the reasons why. It's so stressful!

But honestly right now I don't even care because I'm still so happy to be free, and that I can relax a little and I don't have to read and learn forty pages of law off my heart.

I think I'll sleep for a few days.

Hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll be coherent and moderately interesting again.



No comments:

Post a Comment