Wednesday 5 December 2012

The horror of group projects

Group work is the absolute work. Why? Because something always goes wrong. Always.

The thing that I hate about group projects is the fact that I don't have total control over what's going on. I never realised what a control freak I was until my very first group project. Bad, bad memories there.
Long story short I ended doing twice as much work as I was supposed to, because one of the girls in my group was a lazy incompetent bitch. Oh and then she told everyone that I was the bad guy in the story.

Good times.

Anyway I (we I should say) have a group project to hand in tomorrow. And it it isn't entirely finished yet (not panicking) and it still has to be printed (Not panicking), and I no longer have any control on the project at all. So yeah I'm panicking a little.

But if I'm such a control freak over projects, how did I lose all control? Well I just so happen to be doing this project with three other people, one of which is actually an even bigger control freak than me.
And she's bigger than me. She's like a Tiger and I'm a damn mouse.

I wanted this all done last monday. And to keep me quiet, I was told that I had done all my work (and a little extra lets be honest here) and that there was nothing more for me to do but wait.
And then this morning on the eve of the day that we have to hand the damn thing in, they send me messages asking for my opinion on things that were supposed to be done days ago.

I just. What. I can't even. No. No. No no no fucking no.

Anyhow I have to meet up with one of the members of my group this evening to deal with some last minute hiccups, that I left for them to handle, because hey, I did my work ages ago.

I can't wait until this is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment