Wednesday 5 December 2012

The medicinal properties of chocolate


Chocolate is one of the best things ever created. Ever. No competition.
I'm a self diagnosed chocoholic, but anyone who knows me won't try and prove the opposite. If I go a day, without eating any I feel jittery and awful, and I just want to eat it so badly all the time.

So yeah. I'm an addict.

But hey it could be so much worse. And the worst thing overdosing on chocolate can do, is on the short term give you a stomach ache, and in the long term make you fat.

I can handle a stomach ache every now and then, and as for being fat? There are far worse fates in life.

In my opinion eating a lot of chocolate even has advantages. Its makes you feel better when you're sad. Something about chemical reaction in your brain when you eat it. It's scientifically proven.

Thank you science for giving me an excuse to gorge myself on the stuff.

So yeah I'm one of those sad girls, who whenever they have a bad day, just eat a whole chocolate cake, or a batch of brownies, or anything else like that.
I have no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment