Sunday 9 December 2012

Reading books for children


Books for younger readers are better than books for grown ups generally speaking.

I'm supposed to be a grown up now. Almost. Basically.
At least I'm supposed to act like I want to be grown up.

I don't want to grow up. I want to be a kid forever.
Hence the reason I love children's books better than books for grown ups.

Books for grown ups are boring. Grown ups are boring.
Growing up is boring.

I never understood the idiots who wanted to grow up.
Let me get this straight : you want stress, and a job, and a morgage, and student loans, and ungrateful kids, and a rent, and all the other stuff that comes with it? Really?

You'd rather have all that, instead of kids books, and cartoons, and imagination, and Santa Claus, and free food, and the Easter bunny, and pocket money, and fairies, and all the other stuff that comes with it? Really?

Why? Seriously, someone needs to explain this to me cause I don't get it.

Sorry guys, but I'm going to try and stay as close to childhood as I can. And right now that means reading kids books.
Hell the stories are usually better anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Who wrote the kids book, babe ? There's so much out there, keep your eyes open, be scared but jump, I love you

    ReplyDelete