Wednesday 12 December 2012

The life of a sloth


I need a lot of sleep. And I mean a lot.

I'm a pretty decent human being generally speaking, but if you don't let me get my sleep I will turn into a raging psychotic monster and I will destroy you until all that is left is ash.

But you know. Whatever.

I think I must have been a sloth or something in my past life. It's the only logical explanation for the fact that I can sleep for twelve hours straight and when I wake up all I will want to do is go back to sleep again.

Seriously it's a problem. I'm tired all the time.

My family's nickname for me is "la larve" which translates directly to "the larva". That pretty much explains it all I should think. It's not very pretty but at least it's correct.

This morning to go keep a friend company I woke up at seven, forced myself to get out of bed, walked around town with said friend all morning, got home at two o'clock, and then I went back to bed and slept for two and a half hours. 
The worst part? This happens on a regular basis.

What the actual fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment