Sunday 16 December 2012

Oops there goes my brain...


So these past few days I've felt like my brain was melting, and I'm exhausted all the time.

My finals start this Tuesday. I'm fairly unprepared I have to say. And unfortunately for me my brain has decided that it does not want to study thank you very much.
Thanks a lot brain.

I've been staring at the same paragraph in my lessons for the past thirty minutes. I'm not even half way done yet. I'm so screwed.

In fact the only reason I'm even writing this very uninteresting article is because I didn't write anything yesterday, and I have a feeling that if I don't write anything now I won't write anything at all.

I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, my brain is so scrambled.

Whatever. I'll try and write something better this evening or tomorrow.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment